The Institute of Political Science and Public Administration conducts research in the following areas:
1. Administration and public management:
- public policies,
- local government,
- local and regional development,
- functioning of state and local government administration,
- crisis management in public organizations.
2. Law as a tool for organizing social life:
- constitutional law and human rights,
- political and legal doctrines,
- theory of politics and law,
- administrative and civil law, their application in practice,
- law in relation to other social sciences.